This box contains an entire Shaltari Battlefleet, with (almost) everything you’ll need to raise a fleet for your games of Dropfleet Commander. This set contains a mix of plastic and resin ships, which provide a solid core for your fleet and some more advanced ships to fill particular roles.
The plastic Cruisers and Frigates can be assembled in dozens of ways, each with a very specific place in the fleet. From the stranger Emerald Motherships, all the way down to the unique Voidgates - anchors of a vast teleportation network.
Each ship comes with a multi-part plastic base and flight stand to keep track of your damage, orbital layer, fire arcs, energy status and ship names.
Shaltari ships lack armour, but boast a tactical acumen that rewards the most cunning players.
This box contains:
- 1 Resin Shaltari Battlecruiser, which can be built as either a Ruby or Sapphire.
- Typical length 139mm, 13 parts per ship (including optional ones).
- 6 Plastic Shaltari Cruisers & 6 Shaltari Voidgates. These multi-part plastic sprues contain 28 parts each (including optional ones & Voidgates), and can be assembled in 9 different classes, including Cruisers, Fleet Carriers, and Troopships! Typical length 107mm.
- 8 Plastic Shaltari Frigates. These multi-part plastic sprues contain 4 Frigates, which - using the 38 parts on each sprue (including optional ones) - can make up to 5 different classes, including Frigates and Strike Carriers. Typical length 65mm.
- 3 Resin Shaltari Corvettes, in a single piece with typical length of 49mm.
- 56 Shaltari Command Cards & 33 Activation Cards.
- 2 Fastplay cards.
Contains 14 multi-part plastic miniatures and 4 resin miniatures, all with multi-part bases, 89 playing cards, and 2 fast play cards.
Resin miniatures supplied unpainted and unassembled. This kit will require cleaning and assembly, and could need some small holes filled.