***ONLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER DURING EVENTS***
In the hands of Scourge, New York continued to be one of the most important cities on Earth. The aliens made full use of everything mankind had built over a millennium. In addition, they raised a colossal structure of their own, known as the Tartarus. In the Financial District next to the old Freedom Tower, this alien edifice stands at almost 1,800m, making it the tallest building on the planet. Its true purpose is unknown, although it is surely crucial.
The Occupied New York Sector Pack contains a load of new building tokens to use in your games of Dropfleet Commander. A show exclusive, this set will only be available during the 2021 event season.
Styled after historical landmarks and Scourge structures, each piece in this kit is covered in detail. From the floor-accurate representation of the Empire State Building all the way to the massive Taratarus, every surface is beautifully realised.
The kit contains the following sector tokens:
- The Tartarus. Standing at 10cm tall, it's basically the size of a Cruiser!
- Empire State Building. A New York classic.
- Freedom Tower. This big, smooth building has been augmented with Scourge bits.
- Statue of Liberty. Although it was destroyed in the old Earth war, it was rebuilt. Then destroyed again.
- Nova Prospect. This collection of high rise buildings is quintessentially New York... and also kind Scourgey.
- 3x Scourge Orbital Batteries. They're heavy set and have a bunch of guns - beware!
Contains 8 resin miniatures, all cast in one piece (except the Tartarus which physically wouldn't fit in a blister pack unless it was in 2 pieces!).
Resin miniatures supplied unpainted and unassembled. This kit will require cleaning and assembly, and could need some small holes filled. Other miniatures and gaming mats are for scale purposes only.