A parasitic race, the Scourge arrived on Earth 150 years ago. They hit humanity’s home and the Cradle Worlds hard, destroying or enslaving billions of souls within mere hours of planetfall. One lone Scourge is an unformidable opponent, existing as a mass of tar-like black tendrils, barely able to lift its own weight. However, they insert themselves into living creatures and their grown vehicles alike, their limbs stretching out to cover every nerve, fully taking control of their host.
The Scourge fleet is made up of such creatures, part living, and part machine. Yet these massive starships are too big for a single creature to control alone; the walls run thick with the sinewy nervous systems, interlocking and working together.
The Scourge took over the majority of humankind with extreme speed, and live to enslave any creature that crosses their paths. Either that or they bombard them with devastating plasma weaponry until whatever is left concedes victory to their future masters.
This box contains an entire Scourge Battlefleet, with (almost) everything you’ll need to raise a fleet for your games of Dropfleet Commander. This set contains a mix of plastic and resin ships, which provide a solid core for your fleet and some more advanced ships to fill particular roles.
The plastic Cruisers and Frigates can be assembled in dozens of ways, each with a very specific place in the fleet. From the colossal Furnace Cannons of the Raiju Heavy Cruisers, all the way down to the esoteric Reverse-Grav Cannons of the Scylla Frigates.
Each ship comes with a multi-part plastic base and flight stand to keep track of your damage, orbital layer, fire arcs, energy status and ship names.
Scourge ships are fast and stealthy, dealing overhwelming damage up close.
This box contains:
- 1 Resin Scourge Battlecruiser, which can be built as either an Akuma or Banshee. Typical length 131mm, 9 parts per ship (including optional ones).
- 6 Plastic Scourge Cruisers. These multi-part plastic sprues contain 28 parts each (including optional ones), and can be assembled in 9 different classes, including Cruisers, Heavy Cruisers, Fleet Carriers, Light Cruisers, and Troopships! Typical length 107mm.
- 8 Plastic Scourge Frigates. These multi-part plastic sprues contain 4 Frigates, which - using the 38 parts on each sprue (including optional ones) - can make up to 5 different classes, including Frigates and Strike Carriers. Typical length 65mm.
- 3 Resin Scourge Corvettes, in a single piece with typical length of 49mm.
- 56 Scourge Command Cards & 33 Activation Cards.
- 2 Fastplay cards.
Contains 14 multi-part plastic miniatures and 4 resin miniatures, all with multi-part bases, 89 playing cards, and 2 fast play cards.
Resin miniatures supplied unpainted and unassembled. This kit will require cleaning and assembly, and could need some small holes filled.
We Also Recommend